Ultherapy is the only non-invasive treatment that can specifically target the deep foundation below the skin that is addressed in cosmetic surgery without cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin, bypasses the surface of the skin, specifically targeting the deep, structural skin tissues where collagen lives ranges around 3-4.5mm under dermis. It is also the only procedure to use ultrasound imaging, which allows us to actually see the layers of tissue we target during treatment and ensure the energy is deposited precisely to where it will be most effective. Ultherapy actually works from the inside-out to lift and tighten skin non-invasively.
Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Results will unfold over the course of 2-3 months.
Benefits of Ultherapy
- Ultherapy improves quality of skin
- Loose skin: eye pouch/ Nasolabial folds / mouth lines / Double chin
- Drooping eyelids: tightening the forehead skin, thereby enhancing eyebrows
- Wrinkles: forehead / eye / around lip area
- Neck profile: Neck Aging
- Sunlight Aging: improve skin elasticity and contour firmness
Usually 1 treatment with a 2 years interval
Note: After treatment, the skin might have minor rashes, and will disappear within few hours, minimal downtime.