What is Scarlet RF?
Scarlet is minimal invasive fractional bi-polar Radio Frequency with micro-needle electrodes. It provides direct heat with both epidermis and dermis through precise depth control from 0.5-3.5mm. Its efficient fractional radio frequency enables capability of achieving fractional and continuous treatment patterns. It expends your practice by offering efficacious minimal risk of downtime and pain regardless of skin type.
Can stimulate the regeneration of collagen, but without the risk of altering the cell structure
1. Early Stage: Fibrous tissue contraction and shrink pores can be seen.
2. Later Stage: After 2-3 weeks, can significantly see the regeneration of collagen, and the restore of skin elasticity.
3. Protein and collagen within the skin tissue did not altered or degenerated.
What areas can be treated by Scarlet RF?
- Improve droopy eyelid and smoothen fine lines around the eye area
- Smoothen fine lines and wrinkles
- Face Lifting
What are the advantages of Scarlet RF?
- Treatment areas can be used beyond hair lines and ears, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Less Downtime, can back to normal activities after 2 hours after treatment. (Actual downtime may differs from different body condition)
- During the treatment, a temporary lift might be visible due to the reaction by the RF wave. After the regeneration of collagen and elastic tissues under skin, a more long lasting and compact lifting effect can be seen.
Is the procedure painful?
There is minimal pain as it uses not spring to move electrodes but micro robot motor, a technology named Dynamic Linear Motor Technology, for smooth movement
What is interval of treatment?
It depends on patient but mostly with 2-3 session they can have the best result and interval of treatment is one month
How long does the procedure take?
Treatment time is about 30-50 minutes
How long is downtime?
Scarlet treatment needs minimal Downtime which is about 1 day with normal skin type
Is there complication?
It secures safe RF energy field so it does not have any kind of complication
How to mix and match with other treatments and Scarlet RF?
Suggested interval of 2 weeks required between different treatments.
Scarlet RF Features
- Unique effect from direct heating RF, with invasive micro electrodes
True Fractional RF
- Focused on strong RF energy to maximize RF effect
Fractional Laser + Deep Dermal RF Effect
- Target both epidermis (Fractional Laser target field) and deep dermis (RF target field), control depth 0.5-3.5mm with 0.1mm increment
Less Pain, Less Downtime, No Side Effect
- Sophisticated control by using Shock Free Needle Technology to deliver effective results with minimal downtime
Scarlet RF – Recommended treatements
Once a month for three consecutive months, thereafter once every six months to maintain the collagen level and skin elasticity